Alvin Jarryll Anak Joseph - 2202193
Dear Mom & Dad
How are you two? I am doing quite well - don't worry. I have so much things to tell the both of you. Things I probably won't dare to tell you in real life or personally - the only way is probably through this blog. First and foremost, I just want to say - I love you two a lot - like A LOT. I am probably to shy to say it aloud but know that I'm always grateful for everything that you've done for me and for our entire family. The sacrifices you two made to make sure we're all safe, healthy and well fed is something that I cannot repay so easily. The love you two share for each other throughout the years of marriage are literally goals. Despite the pointless arguments and occasional banters - you two had your love for each other stay so strong.
Every moments of my life - there aren't any time where I wouldn't think about you two. I don't really call a lot or reply the family group chat very often, but I do try to keep up with the goings within the family. I remember the one time where I tried to call you how you two were - There wasn't any contact for 2 days. It fueled my anxiety so much that I called auntie to ask for your whereabouts. When I found out that you two just went for camping hike with a couple of your friends did I manage to breathe out a sigh of relief. Though the situation was quite funny to think about - the experience was quite worrisome to be honest hahaha. That just shows I don't call that often at all - to be fair - that's my fault and mistake. Nowadays I do try to keep in contact a bit more often.
I remembered back in 2021 when I landed my first job as an Intern in an animation studio, it was definitely terrifying and scary since I've never actually had any work experience; but you two assured I would be fine and I can do great. That manage to soothe my anxiety and my 3 months intern goes by just like that without much problem. The experience in the studio was great, I learned a lot from them - though to be fair right now - I've actually forgotten like 90% of the things I learned. Then the 5 months of hell happen, I didn't say much during this time but I was struggling quite a lot as the studio itself was struggling. The pressure from deadline, superiors and delayed salary was piling up the stress that I felt; but whenever you two called about how I'm doing, I just smiled and said everything is fine because I didn't want to have you two worry for me so much.
I never spoke of it but somehow you two managed to pick up the façade I putting on. You guys helped me by paying for my rent for the coming several months and also transfer some money enough for me to buy groceries that would help me get through the month without starving myself. I could never repay all of this in my lifetime - and therefore I'll always be eternally grateful and do my best to be the best filial son you could ever ask for. Raising me must be tough - the personality difference from when I was a kid to when I'm already a grown up. I still never understand how I was such an active, friendly and also extroverted child when I'm way more introverted now. Must be shocking to see the apparent difference.
Anyways I think I'm going way off topics but nevertheless all I just want to say is - I could never ask for a better parent and I'll always love you two. Take care and with all my heart - Love you always
From your bestest, greatest, most handsomest son, ME!💓
No comments:
Post a Comment